What to Expect:
For quite some time I have wanted to host a workshop and now I am super excited to introduce my very first one! I have a great passion for photography and creating (and selling) beautiful photography, which I would love to share.
My workshop will be mainly focused on taking your photography business to the “next level”. You have got you business and you are getting some weddings but you want those really beautiful wedding that really well known photographers get: what do you do!? I want to share all my knowledge with you on how to attract the client you want!
Who should attend: This workshop is open to only 10 attendees at a time and I will work on a first pay, first serve basis. Please note that this workshop is suitable for wedding/portrait photographers that have a basic knowledge of photography and have at least 1 year of experience.
– My story
– How to get the clients you want! Marketing, branding and shooting for the client
– Client meetings
– Styled shoot
– How to shoot decor beautifully
– How to use light in tricky scenarios
– How to shoot in low light conditions
– Post production & editing (how I edit)
– Q & A
What is included:
- A “meet and greet” dinner at my house, the evening before the workshop.
- A mid morning snack and lunch on both days of the workshop.
- A beautifully styled shoot, on location at the venue (Landtscap) by the Landtscap and Leipzig team. The shoot will include models.
- The workshop will be held at Landtscap just outside Stellenbosch
- Dates: 20th (dinner), 21st & 22nd July
- R4500 (a 50% non refundable booking fee is required to secure your space in the workshop and the remaining 50% is due 2 weeks before the workshop)
- To book your spot, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org